1. To EXALT God
- Worship is to be central in our services.
- Worship is to be vital and relational; therefore, we try to establish an informal setting and encourage people to be open and expressive before God.
- Worship is to be a part of every believer's daily walk with God.
- Worship includes the sharing of public testimonies about God's faithfulness and goodness.
Our PURPOSE can be best summed up in the statement: To Know Christ and to Make Him Known. Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; John 5:23b; Acts 1:8, 2:38; 1 Corinthians 11:23-30, 14:26; Ephesians 1:22-23, 4:11-15, 5:23; Philippians 1:20, 2:10-11; Colossians 1:18; 1 Timothy 2:8; 2 Timothy 4:2; Psalms 95:6, 34:1
The purpose of Calvary Chapel is essentially three-fold:
2. To EDIFY the Body of Christ
- Through Home Group fellowships.
- Through teaching about and modeling care for one another.
- Through an emphasis on the reciprocal commands of Scripture.
3. To EVANGELIZE our community and the world
- By producing "healthy sheep" who love Jesus and want to share their faith as a way of life.
- By emphasizing and supporting both local and worldwide missions.